The Truth about Virus Isolation. What does it really mean to isolate a virus?
approx 14 min.
1. Etymology of ‘isolated’:
2. Cambridge dictionary - Isolation:
3. Dictionary.com - Isolate:
4. Professor Vincent Racaniello:
5. Virus isolates, variants, strains - what are they?:
6. Viral RNA is not infectious virus!:
7. Principles of Virology 4th edition:
8. Virus Mania - 3rd English edition
9. Otago Daily Times, 13 June 2020:
10. Official Information Request to Otago University:
11. 1,000,000 Euro for proof of isolation of SARS-CoV-2 and its genetic substance:
12. “RECOGNIZATE": A Word to fill a gap, C. R. Madeley & Christian J. Kay - The Lancet, September 30, 1978
13. Extracellular vesicles or exosomes?:
14. Why misinterpretation of electron micrographs in SARS-CoV-2-infected tissue goes viral: