Then choose News Article Or Scientific Reference
- Copy the headline into the title
- Copy the content into the text-field
- Check, if content is protected by copyright (do not violate copyright law)
- Fill in or look for "Keywords" in the 4 sections below the text-field. Fill in relevant informations in order to make the document easily accessible with our taxonomy-tool.
Example: Other Keywords: Antioxidants, Therapeutic intervention: Bio-immune-therapy, Therapeutic Substance(s): Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Disease(s): Covid 19. Multiple keywords can be divided by using a comma.
- ONLY use keywords that are proposed by the website. Creating new ones could mess up the taxonomy system. IF YOU NEED A SPECIFIC KEYWORD, feel free to message any administrator to implement one. Thank you!
- If you want to add any additional data, you can use the "File attachments" in order to upload any file related to the study. ONLY UPLOAD DOCUMENTS OR DATA, THAT IS NOT UNDER ANY COPYRIGHT!
- Legal Documents might be something to fill out, if the study has important informations for legal discussions
- Adding a country and organisation is not mandatory but can help. Feel free to use it.
After filling in all the information, press save. The study will then be connected to the taxonomy tool.