Biohazards News Tracker: Best articles on SARS-CoV-2 origins, biolabs and gain of function research
By: Sainath Suryanarayanan
Here is a reading list about what is known and not known about the origins of SARS-CoV-2, accidents and leaks at biosafety and biowarfare laboratories, and the health risks of gain-of-function (GOF) research, which aims to increase the host range, transmissibility, infectivity or pathogenicity of potential pandemic pathogens. U.S. Right to Know is conducting research on these topics and posting the findings in our Biohazards Blog.
This reading list is a work in progress. We will update it. Please send readings we may have missed to Sainath Suryanarayanan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Most recent articles
- What are the origins of SARS-CoV-2?
- Transparency failures and the suppression of evidence regarding COVID-19
- Accidents, leaks, transparency failures in biosafety facilities
- Networks of biodefense and biowarfare
- Debates on gain-of-function research
- Scientific papers on the origins of SARS-CoV-2
- Investigative blog articles on the origins of SARS-CoV-2